IMG_2479_edited_edited.jpg

History

Chatsworth

Built in 1877, formed as a Church in 1878,

bombed in 1944, rebuilt in 1959

But behind the headlines there are people stories:

testimonies and transformed lives;

the joy at baptisms and weddings;

tears and hugs at funerals;

everyday caring and forgiveness;

a community of people whose lives have changed because they follow Jesus

2018

This is what our building looks like today, opened in 1959